Previously known as Washington Seminary, re-opened for the youth of Washington city and its youth of Washington city and its vicinity, on the 2d day of October, 1848. It is conducted by the Fathers of the Society of Jesus.Washington DC: WM. H. Moore, 1868. 32pp.Yellow wrap.This book provides an overview of the school, staff, and students going in to the 1867-1868 academic year. The course of studies is substantially the form of theaching "Ratio studiorum, followed for more than three hundred years in the Jesuit Colleges in Europe and since 1790 in our own cuontry. Includes a basic outline of courses in the Humanities department, a list of the students and their year, shows a list of the members of several college clubs and societies, and ends with awards that were given to students at the end of the prior semester. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Three holes have been punched along the left side of the booklet, each 2" apart, similar to hole punching; significant amount of writing in pencil and in ink on the front cover, and has a stamp in the upper left corner, "Withdrawn from W. R. H. S."