The two partners in Eclectibles are Sheryl Jaeger and Ralph Gallo. We have over 50 years experience in trading in ephemera. We are active members of the Ephemera Society of America and the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA). Sheryl is also a member of the Appraisers Association of America and the American Antiquarian Society.
As our name implies we provide diverse offerings of ephemera and related items. Some areas of note are childhood ephemera and books, visual culture, social history and women's history, advertising in America, historical memorabilia, made by hand, transformation material and the study of childhood. Specialize in large collection and archive management and placement.
As a member of the Appraisers Association of America, we also provide appraisal services in our areas of expertise with a focus on large collections
The Promotion and Preservation of Ephemera.*
Where to Find Us
- On this website and at fairs. See upcoming events for dates and locations.
- Eclectibles strives to offer the unique, unusual or hard to find as well as favorite collectibles
- Our tastes and offerings are eclectic, hence out name. That being said, there are still some strong areas of specialization.
- Some of the items we specialize in are Childhood Ephemera including Paper Dolls and other Paper Playthings, Children's Books, Valentines, Early Recreational Travel in America, Menus, Photographs, Business Correspondence, early Advertising, Business and Trade cards and catalogues.
- Items are often selected for content, not just for graphic appeal.
- We select our acquisitions carefully, at shows, from collections and from estate auctions in New England and beyond.
- Much of inventory is from the 19th, and early 20th Century.
EPHEMERA - Items created for a specific, short-term purpose, and probably not intended to be kept or remain useful for any period of time. Much of this was in the form of printed matter and made of paper. Most items produced in this manner were lost and/or destroyed. Hence, its scarcity.
We are always interested in purchasing collections or select individual items.